Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Confidential. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.
  • Road to recovery

Chart your progress in working to overcome your gambling concerns and your ongoing recovery. Inspire others & take us all on your road to recovery!
    BrittV (facilitator)

Re: Road to recovery

Wed May 01, 2019 10:58 am

Welcome back @Keeton anc thank you so much for sharing this powerful list!! So awesome.

You might also like to post them in the community's strategies for change lists here as we will be keeping this open as a longstanding thread for easy reference.

So glad to hear you've been having such a good few weeks, and that your mum was so supportive.

Take care
    1 x
    dragon007 (facilitator)

Sat May 04, 2019 3:19 pm

Hi @Keeton

Thank you for the strategies, it will help a lot of the forum members here.

All the best
    dragon007
    0 x
    Keeton

Sat May 04, 2019 10:44 pm

No worries guys, thanks for the feedback,

Well another day, had a relapse during the unfortunatelty. Felt the worse a have in a long time. Like they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am determined to do this. I have kept myself busy past few days. been getting a rush from the gym which has improved my mood a lot and i kind of crave it now which is good. I am noticing that my mental health is a bit better too.

Didn't gamble today which is great. feeling good. Did some training for a volunteer organisation today, was heaps rewarding. I'm exhausted. haha.

Been reading some posts from other forums... mainly ones from family and friends section. such an eye opener.

Til next time,
    4 x
    dragon007 (facilitator)

Sun May 05, 2019 12:53 pm

hi @Keeton

Its about having more good days than bad ones, and today is the most important one!

in the end we all try to do our best.

Take care

dragon007
    2 x

Return to “Your Diary of Recovery”