" "

Day 2

The 100 Day Challenge is a program where you set your goals - reduce your gambling or stop gambling altogether, it's up to you. Log onto the 100 Day Challenge website to follow the real stories of four Australians trying to give up gambling for inspiration and get the tools and support you need to find the real you. Click here to sign up, and post about your own challenge here on the Gambling Help Online Community Forum!

Re: Day 2

Postby Cazza » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Thanks Pamela.
Life is improving for sure. We are about to go on a family holiday and it's nice to have the funds to do it. Nothing crazy just a week away with some friends and family.
It will be nice when all us Mums sneak off for a pamper session that I don't need to worry that there are funds in my account.
We get back the day after my 100 days so am looking forward to that.
90 days GF 😊
Cazza

Postby Mona58 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Well done Cazza!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
Mona58

Postby Cazza » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:57 am

Only a week to go.
I can't believe how different i feel.
Gone are the mood swings.
Gone is the guilt.
Gone are the excuses i try and think up to get out of the house.
But most of all gone is the need to go and spend my money on the pokies.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful GF weekend.
93 days GF 😊
Cazza

Postby Catherine1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:55 pm

Well done Cazza. Only 7 days to go. You must be excited. I am on to my 3rd week gamble free. I certainly dont miss the guilty feelings when I was gambling. And I never want to have the sick in the gut feeling I always got when I had blown a heap of my money. Life is so much better gamble free.
Catherine1

Postby Cazza » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 am

Thanks ladies. Feel so good and strong at the moment. 5 days to go.
Joining this forum was one of the best thing i have done . Not only for the support from other members, it is also a more stark reality when you see it all written down in front of you.
95 days GF 😊
Cazza

Postby Calvin (facilitator) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:14 pm

Cazza wrote:Thanks ladies. Feel so good and strong at the moment. 5 days to go.
Joining this forum was one of the best thing i have done . Not only for the support from other members, it is also a more stark reality when you see it all written down in front of you.
95 days GF 😊

Hello Cazza!

Well done on being 95 days GF that is a tremendous effort. I hope you enjoyed your family holiday!

Regards,

Calvin
Calvin (facilitator)

Postby Cazza » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:17 am

Well going out for a girls afternoon today.
All the boys have the kids and we are getting our nails done and having nibbles and drinks after before all meeting up and having dinner together.
None of this we would have been able to do if i was still gambling. I would have used all my wages we wouldn't have been able to pay for accommodation and all the eating out. It would have put too much strain on just doing it off my husbands wage.
It has been so eye opening to actually see what we can actually have in life if i no longer gamble and i will never want to go back there again.
97 days GF 😊
Cazza

Postby Mona58 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Well done Cazza! It is wonderful to have our life back! congrats on 97 days gf!

Mona ...
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
Mona58

Postby Mongoose » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:44 pm

Well done cazza your journey has been most inspirational , I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t have found this forum your support has strengthening let’s hope I can reach your great achievement . Mongoose
Mongoose

Postby Cazza » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:37 am

Well I have made it. Am excited and proud of myself. It hasn't been easy but the thought of going back to day one is what I keep in the back of my brain.
I think now my biggest challenge is what am i going to do now, I know i want to do another 100 days but now i want to have something to actually focus on outside of gambling.
100 days GF woohoo 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Cazza

PreviousNext

Return to Take the 100 Day Challenge