" "

Activities to do instead of gambling!

Discuss and ask questions, offer advice, and share your story in here. If you are new to the site drop in and say hello!

Re: Activities to do instead of gambling!

Postby Maro » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Im finding it really hard to remember what i enjoy doing it feels like i haven't donw anything else for ages I need to remember what I love
Maro

Postby Over punting » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Nothing will top the thrill of gambling. Let’s be honest. If we think crosswords and books will give the same buzz you are dreaming. The reality is with no gambling means we come crashing down to earth like normal people and need to just try and learn to enjoy the basics.
Over punting

Postby Jeddie » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 am

Oh Over Punting, you are so right but also so wrong. I wonder what has happened for you to post that? I am 113 days gf amd miss the pokies nearly every day. Sure the thrill of winning has gone but the peaceful easier life is here. Let’s face it we don’t win that often.
I dont want to go and experience the dreadful lows that we nearly always have for the thrill of winning that rarely happens.
Talk to us some more today. Where are you at with your stopping?
Last edited by Jeddie on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IN GAMBLING THE MANY MUST LOSE IN ORDER THAT THE FEW MAY WIN
George Bernard Shaw
Jeddie

Postby Mona58 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:26 am

Normal is good! Better than good! Its greatl

I'd be bored with just books and crosswords. If I were younger... I'd go sky-diving again! Or water-skiing... or Rock climbing... or,... dancesport... or.....Oh don't make me feel old! .. Today I can find thrill seeing red juicy strawberries on the vine in the morning and get to them before The birds do! . Thrilling to be able to touch my little card to a machine and pay for things I find and want,

Stay strong Over punting... go out and enjoy life!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
Mona58

Previous

Return to The Courtyard