" "

verses

Discuss and ask questions, offer advice, and share your story in here. If you are new to the site drop in and say hello!

RE: verses

Postby Anna1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Doug,No, that's not rambling. Not to me. It's actually a very clear little message, that's how I understood it anyhow: The self help stuff may not be original thought, and it's been put there so people like me don't have to dig and search, so I can simply pick and choose the bits that I think would help me at any given time.
Thank you! I hadn't thought about it like that before, a sobering observation, Doug, + it could make a real difference to my response the next time suggested material is posted.
As for the research - I should stay the hell away from stuff that I can't understand - my brain is borderline overload as it is!
I reckon if a poll was put up about my last statement, everybody and anybody who's ever read any of my posts would be signing...
LOLAM
(Laugh out loud at myself)

Anna1

Postby doug » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi Anna

I should stay the hell away from stuff i don't understand. lol

Or was that coffee ?

i understand that easy enough.

Your brain is on overload.

My brain is very unorganized today. Its like i am having a 30 second memory day.

One of those days i have one hand on each side of my face trying to think, and it still isn't helping much.

:hehe:
Doug who's the good dog?
doug

Postby Anna1 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Doug!!!Your turn to make me chuckle - which isn't easy to do!
You're very endearing!x
Anna1

Re: verses

Postby Mona58 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Love this post...

l'm taking a break and had forgotten to turn my tablet off when I went to make cheese- cake! Lucky me cheesecake after 'dinner... ! Now to go prune the rose bush!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
Mona58

Previous

Return to The Courtyard