" "

12 Months of Freedom..And Lovin' Every Minute

Discuss and ask questions, offer advice, and share your story in here. If you are new to the site drop in and say hello!

Re: 12 Months of Freedom..And Lovin' Every Minute

Postby JinxyWolf » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Hi Mongoose, and Welcome,

By taking the first step and joining this forum you have already proved that you have the strength to beat this addiction.

It takes a lot of courage to admit that you need help and that your gambling is out of control. Have you reached out to a councellor? Support is very important on this journey the more the better. We are here to support you on your journey, so keep posting and we'll beat this demon together.

Be Well

JinxyWolf
JinxyWolf

Postby Mongoose » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:32 am

Thanks Jinxy I have been doing some online counseling then today made the phone call to get some more counseling The hardest thing I’ve had to do cos know how much I have a problem but love so much as stupid as that sounds, so here s to going cold turkey until I at least get to my first appointment
Mongoose

Postby Cazza » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:51 am

Welcome to the forum mongoose.
Yep we know what you mean when you say you love it. Most of us feel the same. Thats what makes it hard to walk away. It can be done through. Much strength to you on the start of your journey 😊
Cazza

Postby Mongoose » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Thanks Cazza hard to stay focused when still lying about the money I lost on the week end I’ve had to many chances can’t come clean again not really sure if I cAew what happens though as it’s one big grad ache
Mongoose

Previous

Return to The Courtyard