" "

Day 7

The 100 Day Challenge is a program where you set your goals - reduce your gambling or stop gambling altogether, it's up to you. Log onto the 100 Day Challenge website to follow the real stories of four Australians trying to give up gambling for inspiration and get the tools and support you need to find the real you. Click here to sign up, and post about your own challenge here on the Gambling Help Online Community Forum!

Re: Day 7

Postby Jo-Anne » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:35 pm

Hi Springhope.....So sorry I am just going out...... This government website is very good. Every time I have looked into bankruptcy I have decided not to go down that path. I'm sorry that I may have confused you when you have already been getting advice from your financial counsellor

https://www.afsa.gov.au/insolvency/i-ca ... bankruptcy

Speak soon
Jo-Anne

Postby Springhope17 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:02 pm

Thanks Jo-Anne,

No you didn't confuse me I had already decided not to declare bankruptcy. Thanks for the link!
Springhope17

Postby Jo-Anne » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:10 am

Thanks for your lovely messages and support everyone. It is much appreciated! All going well.....have been really busy.....a little bit of stress creeping in. I am talking about it with friends and family and that is helping. I had my grandchildren over on the weekend and we went to the farm school for the day which was nice. It is great having that extra money to do these things. Have a wonderful week!

Six months + six days!
Jo-Anne

Postby sherpa09 (facilitator) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:13 am

Hi Jo-Anne,

This is Sherpa09 here (one of the moderators on gambler's help online). Well done on being gambling free! It sounds as though you're doing really well and making the most of life, keep up the great work :)
sherpa09 (facilitator)

Postby pamela » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:23 am

Well done Jo..keep up the good work..and it is nice having that bit of extra money to be able to do things..you have come a long way since you first posted here and should be proud of where you are now
Take care
pam
pamela

Postby Jo-Anne » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:21 am

Thanks for your support again everyone. I am blown away by how well everyone is doing....I have been reading all your posts!! I am a little tired, busy and stressed at the moment with my full time job and Rheumatoid Arthritis playing up in this weather. So I have not been posting very much. Sometimes at night I am coming home and eating rubbish food (which I don't normally do!!) then just crashing out!..... I have to get my act together and cook some meals on the weekend for throughout the week. This pattern of mine to take on a bit too much can lead to disaster, so I am on my guard. Writing about it here and talking to friends and family is great. I will work full time for another few months to catch up with bills and then drop back to 4 days hopefully. I am staying strong! One day at a time

Six months plus 14 days today!
Jo-Anne

Postby Mona58 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Congratulations on 6 months & 14 days!

Take care and stay strong!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
Mona58

Postby Cazza » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:40 pm

Well done Jo.

Hope you are feeling better or i less pain at least.
I have started doing casseroles again now that the cooler weather is here to stay.
I need to start making more soup too. Potato and leek is the family's favorite .

I try to make a couple of dinners in one night as we are late sometimes with the kids activities after school and that's where we too grab take away if i haven't prepared.
It's lovely how much time we have to do things that bring us simple pleasures.
Much strength to you Jo 😊
Cazza

Postby How the F did I get here » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Keep up the good work Jo!!!
Thanks for leading the way.
X
How the F did I get here

Previous

Return to Take the 100 Day Challenge