" "

Here we go again!!!

The 100 Day Challenge is a program where you set your goals - reduce your gambling or stop gambling altogether, it's up to you. Log onto the 100 Day Challenge website to follow the real stories of four Australians trying to give up gambling for inspiration and get the tools and support you need to find the real you. Click here to sign up, and post about your own challenge here on the Gambling Help Online Community Forum!

Here we go again!!!

Postby JAZZ » Sat May 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Take two for my 100 Day Challenge!!! It surprised me that it has been almost exactly 2 years since I went on this journey the first time. I went brilliantly for a while last time and then fell of the wagon hard. Went to see a councillor (The best this I have ever done) and Went well for about a year. Now I am feeling myself slipping again after a two week period of gambling reasonably hard. I need to get back on track and I think writing here and hearing the encouraging words of other is what I need for the next stage of my journey to recovery to be successful. Day 1 of 100.
JAZZ

Re: Here we go again!!!

Postby dragon007 (facilitator) » Sun May 20, 2018 10:24 am

Hi Jazz

Thank you for having the courage to try again and seeking help.

Remember you can always call us on Gambling Helpline - 1800 8585 858 for extra support, we are here 24/7.

dragon007
dragon007 (facilitator)

Postby pamela » Sun May 20, 2018 10:42 am

Hi Jazz..you have done it before so find the strength to do it again..
pamela

Postby How the F did I get here » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:16 pm

Hi Jazz,
Hope your 100 day challenge is going well.
Like you say, you can feel yourself slipping then yes definitely a good reason to give the challenge a go again.

Good luck and just remember how **** you feel when you gamble and loose all your hard earned cash!!
How the F did I get here

Return to Take the 100 Day Challenge