" "

100 day challenge.. What feels like my last hope

The 100 Day Challenge is a program where you set your goals - reduce your gambling or stop gambling altogether, it's up to you. Log onto the 100 Day Challenge website to follow the real stories of four Australians trying to give up gambling for inspiration and get the tools and support you need to find the real you. Click here to sign up, and post about your own challenge here on the Gambling Help Online Community Forum!

Re: 100 day challenge.. What feels like my last hope

Postby Springhope17 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:34 pm

Thanks for the support guys!

I like what you said Mona 115 days with one lapse it changed my perspective and made me feel more positive!

I am still remaining strong and working on another 100 days hopefully next year will be a whole year gambling free!
Springhope17

Postby Springhope17 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:52 pm

Happy New Year everyone!

This year I am feeling hopeful.

I have alot i want to accomplish making 2018 gamble free for starters! Focusing on my health and well being something I have taken for granted for the past 5 or so years as my gambling addiction controlled me! Paying off 1/3 of my debt!! Not even sure if this is possible due to the high amount! But I am going to try my best!

Lets not waste anymore of OUR time gambling our lives away!
Springhope17

Postby Catherine1 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:16 am

I agree with you Springhope. I feel 2018 will finally be the year to kick this habit. It too has been a long journey to give up over many years. Each year I am getting better at giving up. I am now concentrating on my health. I have lost 5 kg and have a few more to go. I find when you feel good about yourself, you are not depressed and are less likely to gamble. Lets kick this habit together. Once and for all and become fitter in the meantime. All the best with your challenge.
Catherine1

Postby Mona58 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:52 am

Good to hear from you Springhope.

stay strong.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
Mona58

Previous

Return to Take the 100 Day Challenge