" "

4 days in!

The 100 Day Challenge is a program where you set your goals - reduce your gambling or stop gambling altogether, it's up to you. Log onto the 100 Day Challenge website to follow the real stories of four Australians trying to give up gambling for inspiration and get the tools and support you need to find the real you. Click here to sign up, and post about your own challenge here on the Gambling Help Online Community Forum!

Re: 4 days in!

Postby BRC.2010 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:46 am

Hi all had a very busy weekend, went to a car show race with my partner, wasn't sure I would like it but it kept me busy all weekend and I actually enjoyed it. Made it through Friday (pay day) without putting my hard earned money in the pokies, that is a huge achievement for me. Hope you are all doing well 😊
BRC.2010

Re: 4 days in!

Postby DFP » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Well done!! I can certainty relate to the power of keeping busy, and the dynamic of subconscious urges around payday. My journey timeframe is similar to yours for this challenge - day 6 for me - and I hope we can both make it to 100 and beyond, and enjoy many many busy days instead of the waste of gambling.
DFP

Previous

Return to Take the 100 Day Challenge