" "

JIMI68 100days

The 100 Day Challenge is a program where you set your goals - reduce your gambling or stop gambling altogether, it's up to you. Log onto the 100 Day Challenge website to follow the real stories of four Australians trying to give up gambling for inspiration and get the tools and support you need to find the real you. Click here to sign up, and post about your own challenge here on the Gambling Help Online Community Forum!

JIMI68 100days

Postby jimi68 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 am

hey guys.
How do people normally do this 100 day challenge?
I'm on day 13 of no gambling so maybe I can pretend I already started 13 days ago and take it from there...
Not sure if I need to register on that page as I find time limited, and having a whole other program to read and logon checkin to every day
feel like its too much to keep track of .
Is it essential to do that or do you think its ok just to start here?
you know what..
I might go there now and have another look.
jimi68

Re: JIMI68 100days

Postby jimi68 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:57 am

Yeah
still reluctant to press button.
Maybe I don't need to start program as I'm probably already in the game having committed myself to this goal.
but then again if I don't will I be missing anything??
Do you have to create a separate diary each day on it .......
feel like I'm already doing that here.
jimi68

Postby Jerry (facilitator) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Hi Jim68,

The 100 day challenge website (https://www.fightforyou.com.au/) is just another service that can help. People do well when they take control and choose the types of help that work for them. If you find the website useful then use it. If not then don't and just keep track of the days yourself.

The same goes for counselling. While I think it is probably the most useful thing for most people, others don't like it.
The same goes for self exclusion. For some extremely helpful, for others not so helpful.
same goes for Gamblers anonymous or financial control strategies etc.

Do everything that you find helpful.

So you don't have to do the 100 day challenge, but many people find it helpful, so it is wort a try.

Maybe just see what it is like?
Jerry (facilitator)

Postby POPEYE » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:59 pm

POPEYE

Return to Take the 100 Day Challenge