" "

Selfexclusion-did it work for you?

This forum is designed for you to chart your progress in working to overcome your gambling concerns and your ongoing recovery. Take us all on your road to recovery!

Selfexclusion-did it work for you?

Postby User 5a116b17b3752 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Hello.

Self exclusion-did it work for you?

i could say gambling ruined my reality - it was the non reality part of it that helped me feel busy , and feel connected to people and ease my health issue

can u share what worked for you and is it about barriers and there is no cure?

have u stopped friendships that trigger this trauma?

Have you tried addiction therapists or psychiatrist besides the typical therapys ...

what spiritual ways work.

Theres to many problems in every area in my life so not entering these places // is too impossible...eventually after banning and therapy...we go back.

hugs
User 5a116b17b3752

Re: Selfexclusion-did it work for you?

Postby Dockers6 (facilitator) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Welcome to the forum, thanks for posting and sharing your experiences, apologies for the delay in getting back to you!

Starting with positive and structured information can help better inform you in commencing the process of learning, I will attach the self exclusion website for further information https://www.responsiblegambling.vic.gov.au/getting-help/help-yourself/self-exclusion

I would like to pose the question out there to any other members, has anyone else on the forum able to share there experiences of self exclusion?

Dockers6
Dockers6 (facilitator)

Return to Your Diary of Recovery